The Vornir are those that made the first Recipes, then the Gods quickly adapted and followed with many new things within the scheme of existence. As other Races arose Gods willingly taught much of their knowledge. And as time went by good Recipes became standard and bad attempts was lost in time. So today we all adhere to a well proven system of Recipes.
Recipes are generally grouped within these areas:
- Resource any type of Raw material refinement.
- Cloak and Shield. any type of Bodywear,
- any type of , and
- Stats, Skills and enhancing any type of
- Mana boosting any type of , , and
- any type of , or having a negative impact.
- any type of improving.
- any type of Melee or Missile weapon, and Ammunition.
- any type of tradeable Goods.
- any type of Banner, Sculpture, Pillar, Centerpiece, Megalith, and Statue.
- any type of Building, Decoration or Engine blueprint.
- any type of Building, Decoration or Engine parts.
Its worth noting that Crafting can be both a Resource, an Item or really complex .
Rag Tags (0)
These aren’t part of the Crafting system, but can use Recipes from 1 up to 49.
Recipes from 50 up to 174.
Recipes from 175 up to 299.
Recipes from 300 up to 424.
Recipes from 425 up to 549.
Recipes from 550 up to 674.
Recipes from 675 up to 799.
Recipes from 800 up to 924.
Grand lord (VII)
Recipes from 925 up to 1000.
Crafted Items have an average Purity of the ingredients used, up to the Skill of the Crafter.
Last Updated on 2022-04-25 by IoM-Christian